How it works
ZYGI SENDS REPORT SMS MESSAGES TO UP TO 3 RECIPIENTS AT SPECIFIED DAY HOURS OR EMAIL WITH TIME INTERVALS OF YOUR CHOICE OR WHEN THE ALARM IS ACTIVATED.
Each message has the current weight of the beehive, the difference form previous measure, ambient and system temperature, relative humidity, battery level and signal quality.
In between time the system is in deep sleep mode and cannot accept any commands.
Anytime the scaler is shaken or the additional input is triggered, the alarm state is activated and the system sends you 3 relevant SMS with current coordinates.
Anytime you receive a message (from alarm or predetermined message), you can send commands or call to hear indications of the surrounding area.
TO ENSURE OPERATION AUDIBLE BEEPS ARE PROVIDED WHICH ARE SEPARATED INTO 3 CATEGORIES.
BEEPS CATEGORY 1
In this category we get informed for the system proper operation:
BEEPS CATEGORY 2
These beeps indicates that configuration commands were properly stored.
BEEPS CATEGORY 3
30 beeps indicates system malfunction.
BEEPS CATEGORY 4
100 alarm beeps making annoying sounds for the theft.
– Android application that supports all your zygi scales with graphs and export functionalities
– Graphs history up to 15 days.
– Export all historical data in Excel format.
– It counts all the incoming sms.
– Store number in your phone format e.g +30697ΧΧΧΧ
– Store the apk file in your device and execute.